Based on Locowise Report, Facebook Organic Posts reaches between 0.2 – 2.6% audience.
- Organic Reach for the Videos – 8.7%
- Status Update Posts – 5.8%
- Link Posts – 5.3%
- Image Posts – 3.7%
- There is 18% higher engagement on Thursday and Friday
- Posting between 9am and 7am yields better results.
- There should be a balance between relevance and informative.
2. Explore other Social Networks –
- Explore the following platforms for better results –
- Vine – Viral Video Marketing
- Snapchat – Teenagers and millennial
- Pinterest – Effective for B2C (better for Fashion, Food, Entertainment)
- Twitter – Effective for B2C (better for Fashion, Food, Entertainment)
- Instagram – Effective for B2C (better for Fashion, Food, Entertainment)
- Linkedin – Reaching out to Professional Audience
- SlideShare – Reaching out to Professional Audience
- Youtube – Viral Video Marketing
3. Content Syndication –
- Content Syndication helps by allowing other websites to post this content and links to the same on their own website.
- Better for increasing traffic to company blogs
- The promotion is displayed as “related posts” or “similar articles”
- Benefits of Content Syndication –
- Allows one to post links for existing articles on multiple websites.
- Syndicate an evergreen article on high authority websites to drive additional viewership.
- Expands Online Footprint
- Platform Includes –
4. Leverage Social Data –
- Brands have now started collecting audience information like the contact details and e-mails which helps them to interact with customers directly.
5. Paid Facebook Advertisement –
- Increase the number of Likes
- Increase the reach of posts
- Increase the App Downloads
- Increase the traffic to the website
- Less expensive as compared to Google AdWords
6. Promote Posts on Viral Websites –
- Partner with Third party websites to create engaging videos.
- Platform Includes-