This week saw HomeBuy360 getting acquired by Housing.com, Matrimony.com raising investment through IPO. The trend of acquisition continues and interesting time is right round the corner. Lets take a quick flashback of the few.
1. HomeBuy360 acquired by Housing.com for $2M
HomeBuy360 has been acquired by Housing.com for USD 2 million. HomeBuy360 provides cloud based Sales Lifecycle Management Platform that connects developers, agents and buyers. With this acquisition Housing purchases 100% equity of HomeBuy360. Read More.
2. Fashion discovery app startup Roposo raises $15M more from Tiger Global
Gurgaon-Based Relevant e-solutions Pvt Ltd startup, Roposo has raised $15 million (around Rs 98 crore) from existing investor Tiger Global Management, as per a press statement. The company will use the funding to build a strong team, reinforce technological infrastructure and accelerate product portfolio. Read More.
3. Smart Image recognition startup HyperVerge Raises $1M from NEA, Milliways & Naya
HyperVerge Inc. is a Silicon Valley based startup with offices in Palo Alto, Bangalore and Chennai. Today they announced it has raised a million dollars in seed funding from several U.S. venture capitalfirms, including NEA, Milliways Ventures and Naya Ventures. Read More.
4. Snapdeal raises $500mn From Alibaba, Softbank And Foxconn
Online marketplace Snapdeal has raised $500mn from Alibaba, Softbank And Foxconn. Existing investors Temasek, BlackRock, Myriad and Premji Invest also participated in this round, the company said in a press release. Read More.
5. Zoojoo.be raises USD 1M funding from Seattle-based VC fund
Bengaluru-based habit creation and tracking apps startup Zoojoo.be has raised $1 million (₹6.4 crore) from the US-based VC fund RoundGlass Partners. Read More.
6. IntelligenceNODE raises Rs. 26 Cr in Series-A funding led by Silicon Valley based NEA and Orios Venture Partners
IntelligenceNODE, a big-data analytics startup in Mumbai has secured Rs 26 crore in a Series-A funding led by Silicon Valley-based New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and seed investor Orios Venture Partners. Read More.
7. Matrimony.com to raise investment of Rs 350 crore through IPO
Matrimony.com a match making website had announced of going IPO route early this year. It has finally, filed papers for the initial public offering (IPO) with Sebi and to raise and investment of Rs 350 crores. Read More
8. Ola bags the ET Startup Award 2015
The maiden Economic Times Startup Awards, saw Ola- India’s largest cab aggregator bag the highest honour of being the startup of the year 2015. Read More.
9. $100M raised by Uber from Tata Opportunities Fund
Uber, one of the big players in the online taxi service has raised USD 75-100 million from private equity firm Tata Opportunities Fund. Read More.
10. Mebelkart.com raises $20 Million as investment from AskMe, in exchange of stake exceeding 75%
Mebelkart.com the online furniture store selling more than 50,000+ furniture and home decor products in India raised $20 Million as investment from AskMe in exchange of stake exceeding 75%. Read More.