Bangalore-based Orobind Fitness Technologies Pvt Ltd, a personal fitness coach app which offers access to fitness experts through the curated marketplace model has raised an undisclosed amount in pre-series A round funding led by existing as well as new set of investors. Orobind was co-founded by Satya Vyas and Shubhanshu Shrivastava in Dec 2014, In March, this startup had raised $200k from Harpreet Singh Grover and Zishaan Hayath (Powai Lake Ventures).
Orobind will use the money to launch a new subscription service named Orobind Access, which enables users to join group workouts and sessions near their location. It will also invest in curating the supply of hyperlocal fitness options.
What’s New with Orobind:
- The Orobind app is available for IOS users and Android users.
- New and improved user performance graphs
- Option to view your remaining sessions
- Find an expert based on your requirements
- Improved coach search results
- Option to reschedule the sessions from within the app based on your coach’s live schedule
- Additional option to push the session towards the end of the subscription (option is referred to as “Do it later”)
- Improved app notifications
- Redesigned Login/Signup process, making the process smoother