Zoho Corporation founded in 1996, is located in Pleasanton, California pioneered the (Saas) Software as a service cloud delivery model. The company was founded and headed by Sridhar Vembu,who earlier worked in Qualcomm USA. In the beginning, the company was named as AdventNet Inc. which provided the original code base and UI for the CRM company which later became Salesforce.com. In 2009, the company was renamed as Zoho Corporation based on their online office suite, Zoho Office Suite. The software development, sales and support operations are carried out from their Chennai office. It has a workforce of around 4,500 employees.
Zoho has announced the launch of two new products today – the new Zoho Mail and Zoho SalesIQ.
The new Zoho Mail service brings social media-like communication features making collaborating over email smoother and simpler for businesses.
Zoho SalesIQ is a powerful tool that allows businesses to identify and engage with potential leads and customers who visit its website.
The New Zoho Mail
- Collaboration through streams
- Shared Folders
- Create Calendar Events, Tasks or Notes
- Pricing: The new Zoho Mail will be available on a priority basis and publicly available after August 15, 2015. The first 25 mailboxes with 5GB of storage per user are free. Packages include a Standard 10GB priced at Rs 150/user/month, Standard 15GB at Rs 210/user/month and Premium 25GB at Rs 600/user/month.
The new Zoho Mail apps for Android and iOS are available immediately and the current app will be upgraded later this year.
- Real-time website visitor insights
- Hot, Warm, Cold Leads
- Live Chat
- Analytics: users can convert their website data to segment website visitor traffic based on location, number of visits and past interactions.
- Integration: users can store potential customers as leads in their CRM and be alerted when they visit the website again. Zoho SalesIQ also integrates with a dozen CMS platforms such as WordPress and 17 eCommerce platforms such as Shopify.
- Pricing: Zoho SalesIQ is available immediately with the company offering a free version for two users, tracking visitors on one websites, with 5,000 visitors/month and up to 100 chat sessions a month. Paid packages include Basic at Rs 1,140/month, Professional at Rs 3,540/month and Enterprise at Rs 7,740/month.