CommonFloor.com, India’s leading online real estate platform has launched a new app – Smart Guard, a mobile app that enables gated communities to record visitor information digitally that would cut down the need to have a watchman’s register at building or society gates.. The app is available only for Android users only.
Smart Guard is a mobile app that helps apartments & residential communities to manage all major types of visitors – Working Staff, Guests of residents & delivery/vendors.
* The app allows admins of associations to login and create accounts for the guards.
* A security guard can mark entry & exit for visitors on a simple screen. This can be done even without the internet.
* Instant SMS alerts get sent to residents for every visitor. Weekly email reports will be sent to the admins of the associations.
Vikas Malpani, Co-Founder & Head of CommonFloor Groups said that they are also working with a few partners to integrate Aadhaar based verification accounting.
“Our focus has always been on making communities smarter – one where residents can enjoy a hassle free and secure living and we strive to provide them the technological automation resolving their daily management hassles,” added Malpani.
List of features offered by Smart Guard App:
- Offline Mode: The app works offline (without the internet). This means that your security guard doesn’t need internet connection to use the app.
- Gates: A security guard can also set the gate from which he/she is using the app. This helps in accurate reporting.
- Smart Check-In: if the guard can’t type in English or use a mobile app, then, he can use unique Smart Check-In feature that allows visitors to use the app with the supervision of the security guard.
- Guard Accounts: The app allows admins of associations to login and create accounts for the guards.
- Visitor Registration: A security guard can mark entry & exit for visitors on a simple screen.
- SMS Alerts: Instant SMS alerts get sent to residents for every visitor. Weekly email reports will be sent to the admins of the associations.
- Authorization: The app can record whether the security guard has taken approval from residents before letting in a visitor.
- Data & Security: CommonFloor Smart Guard’s app follows strict security standards which are comprehensive and data is kept secure.
Last month CommonFloor introduced CommonFloor Retina, world’s first virtual reality innovation in real estate that is available to the masses. This technological breakthrough offers ‘real’ property experience for the seekers allowing them to view/review/assess multiple properties from anywhere at any point of time.