Confused on which Android smartphone to buy? Get personalized recommendations for your next phone or recommend the right phones to your near and dear ones.
One of the greatest dilemma that we face in today’s technically advanced age is- which smartphone to buy? With Indians being obsessed with smartphones, the market and the market potential both are huge for this sector. This in turn means that the number of market players is also high. Hence, this leads to more number of options for the buyers and which creates a great confusion for the buyer while he selects the phone that he wants. This is the precisely the problem that the Trio Muralidhar Rajan, Palash Patil and Santosh Prabhu wanted to solve. Their initiative led to the creation of Smartly.Me.
Mobiorbit Labs Pvt. Ltd a Bengaluru based company launched Smartly.Me on the Google Play store on 15th October 2015 and has already close to 2000 downloads with a rating of 4.8. Smartly.Me intends to make the smartphone purchase decision simpler and for the first time highly personalized.
Smartly.Me when installed on an Android phone, can within seconds, analyze the usage of the phone and through intelligent algorithms, predict the kind of persona that user is. This is then followed by a set of personalized smartphone recommendations, with relevant justification. All this happens in less than a minute.
Statistics show that friends & family play an important role in purchase decisions. Smartly.Me understands this trust factor, and facilitates discovery of phones owned by friends and get their qualitative and usage related feedback, before making the purchase decision. All it takes to do this, is just the click of a button.
If a user wants to specifically search for phones based on some criterion, Smartly.Me has it covered too. A persona based search is supported, which allows the user to define what kind of persona he or she is – for example, gamer and music – and get the top phones that best suit such a persona.
Some of the major features of Smartly.me are:
1. Personalized recommendations on smartphones, apps and games.
2. In depth research on smartphones. This is facilitated by various tools like detailed device specs comparison, unique features according to latest trends, latest news/reviews about the product & chat with experts.
3. Persona based discovery of smartphones and advanced modes of filtering to cater to specific need of user based on his/her requirements.
4. Price drop notifications, price comparison from various e-commerce partners in order to get the best price and offers.
5. Discover phones owned by friends and get trusted recommendations as well as usage related feedback from them to make the right decision on the next smartphone.
6. Dynamic scoring and ranking of devices based on user’s requirements and unique value proposition of each device in accordance with the requirements, with detailed justification, for faster decision making.
7. Information on service centers, near the user’s location, to eliminate the anxiety about after sales service, before the purchase decision.
Smartly.Me is a free application for Android based phones and is available for download on the Google Play store. Smartly.Me intends to become a one-stop solution for all aspects related to smartphones and future updates would enable chatting between owners and potential buyers, as well as in-house detailed technical reviews of smartphones, thus making the purchase decision a transparent and an unbiased one.
In future they are planning t0 have their in-house lab set up for reviews. They further wish to develop forums to enable communication between owners of smartphones. Smartly. Me wishes to become the one stop solution for smartphones including purchase and post purchase offerings for the customers.