Gurgaon-based app based laundry solution provider OneClickWash, , which is owned by Ganymede Technologies Pvt Ltd, has raised an undisclosed amount from early-stage venture capital fund Unitus Seed Fund. OneClickWash’s service allows households to outsource their entire laundry work -washing, drying and ironing.
The funds will be used by the startup for marketing the brand and for setting up units.
“We are focused on making our services affordable to every middle household in India. Owning the entire supply chain is critical for this. This helps us provide the best possible customer experience and not just act as aggregators” said Vivek Iyer, CEO of OneClickWash in a statement.
OneClickWash was founded in 205 by Vivek Iyer and Srinivas Nudurupati. Its service allows households to outsource their entire laundry work -washing, drying and ironing. OneClickWash is the ultimate solution for laundry. Just follow 3 step process:
1. Choose one of our economical monthly packages
2. Choose a time slot for pickup from a convenient location
3. OneClickWash will pick up your clothes and return them to you freshly laundered in our shock-proof customized packaging.
You can also:
1. Track your usage
2. Make online payments
3. Use our premium dry-cleaning service
4. Earn credits by referring your friends and family.
Download the android app from here.