This startup is transforming business for apparel brands – eShopbox
India has an internet user-base of about 375 million (30% of population). Despite being the second largest user-base in world, penetration of e-commerce is low compared to markets like United States or France, but is growing at an unprecedented rate, adding around 6 million new entrants every month. With this increasing internet user-base, India’s e-commerce market is likely to touch $38 billion mark in 2016. On the other hand, m-commerce is growing rapidly as a stable and secure supplement to e-commerce industry.
Successful eCommerce is about having the right orchestration of various activities that delivers an end-to-end shopping experience. eShopbox enables that for brands. From concept to execution, eShopbox aligns the company’s creative energy with client’s business strategy to help brands deliver captivating online fashion shopping experience.
Based out of Gurgaon eShopbox was founded by Ankush Karwa, Mayur Karwa, Neeraj Choudhary and Anant Bisht in the year 2014. Ankush Karwa is the Director, Chief Executive Officer & co-founder,at eShopbox, Mayur Karwa is the Co-Founder and Director, Neeraj Choudhary is the Director, Chief Marketing Officer & co-founder and Anant Bisht is the Director, Chief product officer and Co-Founder. Their team currently has 50+ employees. eShopbox is an end to end e-commerce service provider. eShopbox drives e-commerce for fashion brands and helps them provide a unique, brand-centric experience to their customers.
The key features that differentiate eShopBox:
- Infrastructure management (Server Hosting, CDN Set up, Data back up, etc.)
- Product Cataloging (Product description, Photography, SKU’s, Buying terms & conditions, etc.)
- Customer management (Multi level support, Live Chat, Ticket management, CRM, etc.)
- Marketplace Publishing (which includes e-commerce websites like Jabong, Mytra, Flipkart, Amazon, Roposo, Snapdeal, Limeroad, Paytm Tradus, etc.)
- Sell (Inventory management, Payment gateway, Order processing, Packaging & handling, Deliver & pick-ups)
- Advertisement (offline media, Banner adds, discount coupons, CPC, CPM, etc.)
- eShopBox, has association with online marketplaces like Jabong, Myntra, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Limeroad, Paytm, Amazon, Roposo and others
- eShopBox is managing more than 100 brands in a time-span of 2 years and doing more than 45k SKUs a month
- eShopBox is managing online operations for brands like Duke in its portfolio
Their future plans include targeting areas like ludhiana,surat,tirupur where it is easy to find good manufacturers of apparels, however, they are slightly away from the cities where the major ecommerce companies are located. With eShopbox’s technology and team they can have all their brands info and data at their disposal for the to plan all the future strategies for the brand and focus on new launches sitting right from where they are operational. Data analytics through eShopbox insights have been a major boost in developing this synergy between them and their brands. In addition to this they are planning to building their portfolio by acquiring big brands. For instance they have already tied up with Duke for their online retail.