All of us constantly look for inspiration, and what can be a better source than some inspirational literature. Here are a 10 e-books that every entrepreneur should read.
1. Little Black Book for Stunning Success – Robin Sharma
In this book Robin Taks about leadership and personal mastery. He explains some powerful daily practices, key tips, challenges, and more to boost your overall success. Personal and professional greatness takes work. Here is the link for the e-book.
2. Communication Hacks: 3 ways to cultivate healthy communication at home or work – Danny Silk
Danny in his book talks about keys to effective communication, as well as how to avoid communication pitfalls. With this book you can learn to create patterns of healthy communication at work with colleagues and even at home. Here is the link for the e-book.
3. The checklist for making better decisions – Simple Mindfullness
This book will surely help you in making better decisions. By following this 10-step guide, you can prevent yourself from wasting time and allow you to make decisions confidently without regret. Here is the link for the e-book.
4. Business Leader combat- how to get and keep an edge over your competitors and win on the business battlefield – Andreas A. Jones
When you apply the concepts of military preparation and execution of assignments to your business, non-profit, or life, you’ll develop new strategies that are tough enough to withstand the most fearsome of internal and external opponents. Here is the link for the e-book.
5. Confidence – How to overcome your limiting beliefs and achieve your goals – Martin Meadows
Low self-efficacy has been one of the most common but understated reasons why people face difficulties in making a change. This books aims to help people learn how to develop more confidence in your abilities by developing a strong sense of self-efficacy. Here is the link for the e-book.